Our ServicesOur mission consists of managing and developing European training programs, as well as bilateral /multinational mobility projects for Teachers and other Educators (the “Services”).
Acceptable use of the WebsiteYou must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damages to the Website or impair the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, misleading, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. By way of example:
- you must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- you must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without LFEE’s express written consent;
- you must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited material and commercial communications;
- you must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without LFEE’s express written consent;
- you can’t attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your Account or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users;
- you can’t post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else’s rights, including intellectual property. To report content that you think infringes your rights, contact: Elise Gay, email@example.com.
Who Has Rights Under this AgreementThis agreement governs the relationship between LFEE and you, and does not give rights to any third parties. You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent. Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Intellectual PropertyUnless otherwise stated, LFEE and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website and relating to the Services. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website and relating to the Services;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website or relating to the Services for commercial purposes;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website or relating to the Services.